Work With Us
On the Boards has 12 full-time employees. Resumes are accepted for posted positions only.
On the Boards honors collaboration, respect, humor, and the humanity of its employees, Board members, and volunteers. We regularly acknowledge that life happens, friends and family are important, and that working in a small non-profit is much better with hard-working colleagues. On the Boards is made up, at every level, of individuals who collaborate to solve organizational challenges, represent our work in the community, and otherwise move our work forward in ways big and small.
On the Boards is committed to becoming an anti-racist organization, and we acknowledge that we have personal, professional, and institutional work to do in order to become more racially just and equitable. We are looking for team members who are excited to work collaboratively to advance anti-racist policies and engage in ongoing learning around that work.
On the Boards has no open positions at this time. Please check back at a later date!
Volunteers donate their time and passion and help us make sure shows, events, and programs smoothly. If you're interested in becoming a volunteer please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and area of interest.
OtB is searching for creative and philanthropic thinkers as new members of our Board of Trustees, to help benefit the contemporary performing arts at the core of our mission and community. We seek Board members who represent the diverse demographics, aesthetics, backgrounds, geographies, and skillsets essential to a healthy and informed organization and who are:
- Interested in new approaches to leadership, planning, financial support, and systems
- Committed to racial justice
- Passionate about contemporary art and performance
- Fluent with virtual participation, (geographic proximity to Seattle is not a requirement)
In addition, we especially encourage the following to submit your application:
- Emerging or experienced leaders, including those who have not served on Boards previously.
- People of color, Native and Indigenous people, trans and LGBQIA people, people with disabilities, and other individuals who bring critical perspectives from historically marginalized communities
- Practicing artists
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
Please NOTE that there are other ways to engage and serve the OtB community beyond joining the Board of Trustees. Email us at email@example.com with your contact information and area of interest to let us know if you are interested in:
- Volunteering to assist at any of our events, performances
- Supporting audience development by coming to our programs and bringing friends
- Spreading the word about OTB events and sharing our social media
- Donating or bartering funds, time, skills, and other superpowers.
- Volunteering for a committee or workgroup
Interested in an internship at OtB? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, interests, desired time commitment and a shortlist of what skills you hope to gain through this experience. We will get back to you with any availabilities.